19 days until I leave for Ireland.
14 days until the end of the spring term at school.
Within those 14 days, here’s what I’ve got to do…
- Two reading seminars (which means two articles to read/summarize (and one discussion to lead on one of those articles))
- One 8-page research paper over scriptural performance for my New Testament class
- One 7-10 page research paper over the connection between the lack of lament in the Western Christian church and the narcissistic structure of the Western Christian Church for Theology II
- One more Working Definition paper (two articles read and summarized) for my Therapy I class
- Professional Portfolio done for Therapy I class
- Professional Workbook completed for Therapy I class
- Case Study over Laura from the HBO series In Treatment (including 4-axil diagnosis and GAF score) for Therapy I class
- Two final exams, one for New Testament and one for Theology.
Within those things, I also have 30ish hours of work a week, at least one interview for an internship, hopefully sleeping at some point… seriously, I just need to get on that plane and then I can rest.